09 February, 2010

ALWAYS ANGRY

I don't really know why. That in itself is frustrating. I try to live my life as best I can. But what if my best isn't enough. What if at first you don't succeed you never will....what if no matter how hard you try it doesn't matter? Somethings get broken and you cant fix it that's just the way it is sometimes. And that is something I am not willing to accept. I cannot abide by that fact, that somethings, no matter what, cannot be altered or changed. Because anything is possible. Anything has the capacity for change. To evolve, for a lack of a better term, and make something of itself. To improve your abilities/talents to the point of "perfection"...I may not be perfect but I can perfect something about myself or my talents to the point that I feel a sense of contentment. If that made sense then alright, which I'm sure it didn't. Which is sad that I can't seem to get my thoughts across the way I want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment