01 September, 2010

Weather

I am loving this weather! I love the rain it makes my day so much better! It is fan-freaking-tastic!! and yet i am sitting in an office making phone calls...good grief I'm bored! it's not like its hard work but my goodness it gets boring saying the same thing over and over again for 4 hours. *sighs* well whatev its a paycheck! :) soon i will have at least some money to pay for at least gasoline! It doesn't help that I'm starving as well. I ate frozen strawberries for breakfast....what a stupid idea! hahaha...I only say its stupid because now that my metabolism is up and running I'm even more hungry then normal. I'm not used to eating breakfast this early in the morning. Now you may think that 10am isn't early. And you're right...it's not. BUT I didn't eat at 10am I ate at 7am! so HA! :P I didn't eat breakfast yesterday and I didn't get hungry till at least 1pm...which was great since I got off work at 1pm. But now I must suffer for eating delicious frozen things in the morning...gay...
And on top of a boring/hungry morning...I got locked out of the office I am working in. hahaha. Not gonna lie I feel kind of retarded. I work in a smaller office within a big main office area and no one else was in the main office...or so I thought. But I had to use the bathroom so I left and the door was open and then when I came back the door was shut and locked! Least to say I was slightly surprised when I saw that! :P But all worked out in the end. I found Edrease and he opened the door for me and then I was able to get back to work making phone calls and listening to music. How exciting my life is.........................not.
BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED...can you tell what I am right now?

1 comment: