27 June, 2011

long time

well it has been a long time since i've written anything here. but then again, nothing truly exciting is going on in my life. mainly just living at home (still) and trying to find a job. I need to start work ASAP!!!! i'm serious. This lazing about at home with nothing to do is driving me crazy. i can't stand it. My two friends that actually live here have jobs. So i have NO ONE to talk to. Well that isn't true, i have my sisters. But that's different they both have lives and families of their own to deal with. So I try not to bother them as much as possible. Its a little different for Kristie, since she lives in the same as me. But I am bored all the time. i NEED a job. Just to have something to do. and well, to have money to go do things. which the more i think about it is pointless to go do anything since everyone is BUSY! i would be hanging out by myself. What fun is that? that's dumb and boring. Who wants to hang out by themselves ALL the time? I mean every now and then sure, you want to be alone but seriously? no one really enjoys it. oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment