26 April, 2010

Nothing's changed but everything is different.

I really hate being uncertain of things. Especially my own feelings. We all have doubts, that's normal...but this feeling of uncertainty is making me sick to my stomach. I am constantly wondering and pondering things I never thought I would. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? My thoughts are forever churning, stumbling, moving throughout my mind. My thoughts are like a river flowing and cascading across the stones of choice. Forever moving never having a break or a moment to cease its anxious route. What am I to do? My thoughts are as water, I can hold them for just a moment before they are gone. The things I was sure of before...I don't even know anymore. Am I insane? Do I righteously deserve this? Why do I feel as if I never have any answers for myself or anyone else. You may ask yourself, "what could she possibly be thinking about to cause such mental strife." Even though I doubt you would use that kind of term. But I will not share on here my mental meanderings. So alas that was probably a pointless question to ask yourself. And now I really am insane. Who would speak and think the way I do? No one. I speak as if I were a 16th century bad poet trying to get their thoughts across with a pretty verse. Well they failed and so have I.

No comments:

Post a Comment