26 December, 2010

As Usual

Well as usual my life is......complicated. Oh so very complicated. Some thing's i will admit are very simple but alas...it never seems to stay that way. Especially dealing with humans and their emotions. How I despise telling people, who are my friends, something I'd rather not tell them. Because mainly I don't want to hurt their feelings and cause a rift. Now you can say "well you don't know how they will respond"...sorry to say but I do have a good idea. If they are my friend, I know fairly well how they will react to certain things, depending on the severity of whatever I am wont to tell them. It's nothing to worry about, oh sisters who read my blog, just a dilemma I have been putting off. Mainly because I care a lot about the person I have to talk to and I know it'll hurt their feelings. *shrugs* I know I'm not doing them any favors by putting it off but......yeah, put it off I will.

2 comments: