01 November, 2011

Lately

Life lately has been very good. I haven't been fighting with my family,my mom has been kind enough to let me use her car, and blake is here :) He's my favorite. I'm glad he got to stay an extra week. Though I think his family is sad he's been gone so long. Halloween was fun. I helped Kristie's little girl Isabel with her hair and facepaint. It was lots of fun! :) Makes me feel like a good aunt.
-me and blake were dead people or injured ones (take your pick)
-kristie got to wear her fabulous dress she made!
-Isabel was a fairy with butterfly wings painted on her face
-Ethan was bumblebee from Transformers
-Liam was Woody from Toy Story
-Melinda was Peter Pan
-Dave was Cpt. Hook
-Bethany was Wendy
-Maddie was Tinkerbell
-Sam was John Darling
-Kimble was Michael Darling
Everyone looked so stinking awesome in their costumes!! I love Halloween! Its my favorite holiday :) Anyway, I don't really know what else to write....so that's about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment