26 January, 2012

OVER HAULIN'

You know, every now and then, I like to do something new. I'll chop off my hair, dye it, change my "look" with my clothes, change my interests, etc... You know its nice to do those things, adds a little spice to life. But lately I feel content with how things are. And I like it. I'm getting married in a few weeks and there are always things to get done. So I'm busy. I like it. I really do hate to just waste time, though I'm sure some people would raise their eyebrows at reading that. Marriage is a big adventure. Now I should probably be rushing around continuously doing this and that, which sometimes, I am. But I'm not nervous for this new adventure, even cutting my hair I'll get nervous, cause you never know how it will turn out. And I'm not saying I have this new life all figured out, but that I'm excited to start the chaos! I know being married isn't going to be easy or simply. But I know its where I'm supposed to be. And for one of the few times in my life, I know what I'm doing is right. I'm not worried at all about it. Now there are things that worry me sure, like how will bills be paid, how fast will I get a job, etc. But being married to Blake, I have no fears or worries. I know its right. And that, is comforting. In all the wedding planning chaos, I have a reassurance that it will all be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment