22 October, 2010

Thinking

I like things that will make me think more in depth about them. Generally its not always "things" or objects...but people. I find people fascinating. The "why" for things they do or the rational they come to to make things okay in their minds. It really is astounding the capacity humans have to rationalize things. Sociopaths can rationalize for the "why" they do it. They justify their actions. And actually that is a great danger of the sociopath. Their ability to rationalize their decisions to the point that they don't feel the need to take responsibility for their actions.The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way. It really is amazing. I've been reading a lot of books on Psychotherapy. Not that I'd considered becoming a Psychologist, but I want to know why people do the things they do and how they came to that decision. I have seen some people do pretty stupid things in my life and not saying I'm exempt. I, myself, have made some incredibly stupid decisions in my life. I guess what I don't understand is how people can blame someone else, instead of taking the responsibility. I understand it is easier to blame then to accept it but really what's the point of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment