20 October, 2009

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Anyone can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good they are at it. My art is death. And I'm about to paint my masterpiece.

"Do not be over come with evil, but overcome evil with good." That's Romans Chapter 12 Verse 21...I am the sheep that got lost, Madre.

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

A word does not say anything, and at the same time it hides everything. Just as the wind that hides the water, like the flowers that mud hides. A glance does not say anything, and at the same time it says everything. Like rain on your face, or an old treasure map. A truth does not say anything, and at the same time it hides everything. Like a bonfire that does not go out, like a stone that is born dust. If one day you need me, I will be nothing. And at the same time I will be everything. Because in your eyes are my wings, and the shore where I drown. Because in your eyes are my wings, and the shore where I drown.

That's what everybody keeps saying. "I'm just a professional". Everybody keeps saying that to me. "I'm just a professional", "I'm just a professional". I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that.

No, that wasn't a - That was a smirk, that's not a smile. A smirk is different. They both start with "S," but they're not the same

No comments:

Post a Comment