08 October, 2009

Secretary

Being a secretary is rather nice. I get to visit with random people, type all day and use my creative talents to think up ways of how to get out of the room. Ironic really. I do enjoy my job though. And since its at the college I get to see friends that I wouldn't normally talk to or see....and I'm making friends with the tutors here also! Its a lot of good fun. And I rather sit on my butt "working" then sit on my butt at home not doing anything at all :P But that's how it goes.
Lets see.....some things that are new in my life......I have a job...I'm pleasantly content at the moment with life. I may be irritated all the time but at least I'm not seething with rage. My typing abilities are much faster now that I have been typing for a few days straight. I get to design things to go up in the room I'm working in. It'll be a lot of fun! And my boss is pretty awesome not gonna lie. And Edrease is hilarious to work with. (He's best friends with my cousins). I'm very grateful that I got this job. It pays well and its only part time, which allows me to work but then have most of the day to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment