08 October, 2009

geez

Dispite what my sisters may think...I am not the prettiest in the family. And two, I said it was an insecurity. I might feel that way. Its a possibility. Doesn't make it true or whatever, but still you need to relax a bit. This is kinda like my online diary. I am merely venting on how I feel at the moment. So please don't take what I say on here personally. Especially since its my feelings on the matters that I'm typing about. They may have no basis or facts. Simply feelings or impressions.

2 comments:

  1. if you can say what you want, i can say what i want. isn't that wonderful:) congrats on the job, i'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry kid, it doesn't work that way, you don't get to just say things and not have a response from me. If you don't want the comments then you can turn it off. Also, how can I not take it personally when you're including me in it? If you get to write how you feel, why can't I write how I feel? And really, who's the one that needs to relax, dude? And I really hope you know, that you get comments from me because I love you and care about you, if I didn't I wouldn't take the time to write all this out. ;)

    ReplyDelete