06 March, 2010

Contemplations

What to write....what to write....thoughts always streaming and running through my mind. Never ceasing, never relenting, not a moment of piece. Continuous movements I see in my head. Images, words, thoughts, colors, people, all are there. Shouting at me to make a decision, to come to a conclusion. Figures dancing fluidly across my memories, things my heart used to know but now are no longer things I can recollect. Did that really happen? Was it a dream or a thought? A scenario I played out in my mind? How did reality become so distorted...things used to be so black and white in my mind now it is muddled with grays and every hue in between...is right and wrong still just that? or is wrong right and right now wrong....such sick twisted thoughts and actions we see in our lives today...how are we to deal with it all? All of the advertisements and media that spout horrible and horrifying realities and misconceptions? All of which we take into our thoughts and minds, images we can bring back to the for front of our minds to view at anytime we please...is this the legacy our future posterity as to look forward to? What a mad world we live in. And I'm not using the term mad as in angry, but mad as in insane. People going about their lives not realizing that things are becoming trivial that we once thought was horrifying. We see malicious acts committed and we do nothing to stop it. Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment