04 March, 2010

Stupid People

People are stupid. Its a fact. There are things such as intelligent people. But they are rare and for the most part none existent. Its not really sad that this is true....just tiring. And I am not saying that I am the brightest bulb in the box or anything like that...but seriously. I have met some of the dumbest people ever at my job. I mean really, do people not use their brain? It's really not that complicated to use your brain. It may be complicated to understand what the heck these people are trying to do by not using their brain but that's what I get for using my own. If the answer is something severely obvious why would you ask a dumb question. I know people say there are no such things as stupid questions but really there are. And its sad that people feel the need to ask questions that are so unnecessary. Even the most intelligent person can ask a stupid question and it is a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment