31 August, 2009

................................

Always the same....thinking all the time. never ceasing never ending. i think about things way to much. over analyzing everything. frustration creeps inter the recesses of my mind. always there never letting up.....cant stop thinking. i think of everyone else. always, what can i do to help them or what can i do to make things easier for others.....isn't that the way its supposed to be? no? am i supposed to think of things for myself too? but we are taught to serve.......always thinking.....what am i to do? uncertainty about everything.....*sighs*.....no wonder i always have head aches. i never stop thinking....i don't sleep....i cant fall asleep when i have things that are important on my mind....constantly thinking...shifting thoughts....swirling around me...i can hardly handle my own problems let alone everyone else's.....whats my problem? why cant i get a grip on my own mind...continuous never ending thoughts.....i think therefore i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment