18 August, 2009

Das me!


<--- This is me. The one in the pink and blue tank tops. I realized that I should probably say something more about myself. I'm twenty years old. I started this blog because...well, I wanted to. I heard that blogging was fun and what not...I'm usually not into this kind of thing. But I figured I'd give it a try. Its alright. I'm not gonna lie...I'm pretty cool. I like sports. I like watching them and I like to play them.

I have 3 siblings. A brother and two sisters. All are now married. And my sisters have children. But my brother does not yet. That's alright though..I think they wanted to get themselves settled before they have kids. Which I suppose is a smart plan. I live in Washington. My brother currently lives here too. But he and his wife are moving to Idaho in a few weeks. My sisters live in Utah and Nevada currently.

And thats all I really want to write...since its 2 am and I'm finally tired! haha...I'll add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment