29 August, 2009

Hit and Run

WHERE ARE MY PANTS? oh yeah....I'm wearing them. lalalala I'm bored. Rambling is my favorite.....OUI! Je suis une muffin. Ne me mange pas!..HELLO!......Go home for a shower and a shave give the wife a little pickle tickle and I'll be on my way...Hope your not jealous...We're in the killin' Nazi business....and cousin, business is boomin'.....Le Singe!!!!...... Je vagabonde maintenant en français. ...I est ridicule. Mais d'autre part je suis stupéfiant. Je regarde tant de films et j'ai beaucoup beaucoup de citations courant continuellement par mon esprit.......KEINE SUPPE FÜR SIE!!!!!

Ich LIEBE SIE
Je VOUS AIME
אני אוהב אותך
I lásku vám
Ik HOU VAN U
Αγαπώ σας
Ninakupenda
L'AMO
Jeg ELSKER DEG
Я ЛЮБЛЮ ВАС
Volim te
ฉันรักคุณ
RAKASTAN SINÄÄ
من دوست دارم

No comments:

Post a Comment