10 November, 2010

BLAZING INFERNO

HOLY SPICE. This soup is HOT. I’m not talking about physical temperatures either. I’m talking about fiery inferno of spices coursing down the inside of my throat, burning a hole through my stomach. That’s right. New soup in town in the cafeteria. I’m not even positive what it’s called but I have dubbed it a new name. SATAN’S JOY RIDE OF PAIN, ya you heard me.
I’m not joking, I love hot spices and hot sauces but I have rarely experienced a hot food that made me want to rip my lips off my face. Oh, and drinking a refreshing beverage does not help. In fact, it intensifies the inferno raging down your throat.
Now I have NEVER done drugs but I think I started hallucinating, it was that hot. You must understand, I have been eating hot foods since I was a child. Not only did I start crying boiling hot tears of pain but I also think I may have blacked out.
But I do have some good things to say on the soup’s behalf. It has a delicious flavor. More noodles for your dollar and all around rather satisfying, Minus the burning sensation you’ll have while and after eating it. It is currently being sold in the schools cafeteria. You should go check it out and try it….if you’re up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment