12 November, 2010

TRUTHS

1. Nothing sucks more than that moment in the middle of an argument when you realize you're wrong.

2. I take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

3. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

4. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?!

5. Was learning cursive really necessary?

6. Map Quest should really start at #5 since I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

7. Obituaries would be more interesting if they told how the person died.

8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

9. Bad decisions make good stories.

10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you aren't going to get anything productive down for the rest of the day.

11. Can we all just agree to ignore anything that comes after Blue Ray? I would really like NOT to restart my collection.....again.

12. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page paper that I swear I didn't make any changes to.

13. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this....ever.

14. I hate when I miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dang it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after you called me? Drop the phone and run away?

15. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then see no one of importance all day. What a waste.

16. I keep some people's numbers in my phone so that I know not to answer when they call.

17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

18. I wish google maps had an "avoid ghetto" routing option.

19. Sometimes I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and realize I had no idea what as going on the first time I watched it.

20. I would rather try to carry 10 overloaded bags of groceries then make two trips.

21. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

22. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

23. How many times is it appropriate to say "what?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand what they said?

24. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong!

25. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber and dumber every year?

26. There is no worse feeling then that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.

27. As a driver, I hate pedestrians. As a pedestrian, I have drivers. But no matter what mode of transportation, I hate bicyclists.

28. Sometimes I'll look down three consecutive times at my watch and i still don't know what time it is.

29. Even under ideal conditions people still have a hard time locating their car key's in a pocket, finding their cell phone or pinning the tail on the donkey....but I bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, with their eyes closed, the first time, every time!

30. "That was my last piece of gum" - biggest lie in America

1 comment:

  1. I got this in an email once a long time ago...still makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete