04 November, 2010

Ponderings

You know, generally, I don't really think that I have anything important to contribute to this blog. Nothing profound or important to make people think or anything like that. Its just me. Talking. Either about something that irritated me or something I found of interest. But nothing that would help better our Society or even the people around me (or read this blog, if any do). But I feel a sense of disappointment within myself, that I cant possibly contribute something useful. And just like the rest of my blog entries and musings, this entry is nothing spectacular or important. I wonder why it is that I can't seem to write about anything vital. Is my life to utterly boring that I can't write anything important? Or am I just like every average human being who only thinks of themselves? I have people all around me who say or do things that are important but yet I have not made an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment