26 November, 2010

oh black friday....

So I stayed up till midnight to shop at walmart for black Friday. WOW. I have never seen so many stinking people at walmart all at once. And I got there at 11pm so that I could grab the movies I wanted early and thank goodness I did because holy crap there was a large amount of people there. I told megan (my accomplice) that it would be a perfect opportunity to take photos for peopleofwalmart.com....because there was a lot of weirdly dressed folks there! Anyway, I still didn't get the one thing I wanted but I did get a lot of things I didn't realize I did want. If that made sense. Well I'm exhausted now. Surprisingly enough I arrived at walmart at 11pm and left at exactly 1pm. So all in all, I'm impressed at my own agility of maneuvering through the crowded walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment