24 November, 2010

Does my nerdiness know no bounds? NO!

I really am a huge freakin nerd. Its sad. My browser background is the "one ring" from Lord Of The Rings. Not to mention the fact that I own 5 superman t-shirts, one poster, 3 coloring books, two pairs of pajama pants, wallet, pillow cases, blanket, trash can, lunch box, binder, peachy folder thing, pencil case, stickers, piano theme music, key chain, action figure....and that's just of superman. Ironically I don't have the movie(s). I also have about 4 Ghostbusters shirts, ghostbusters comics, movies......*gasps* I don't have ghostbusters pajama pants! That's on my "to get" list....I have all the star wars movies not to mention star wars pajama pants....I own a lot of john deere stuff...Light cover, numerous toy tractors, shirts, sweat shirts, comforter, clock, ornaments, key chain, locker bank (i cant say piggy bank...its not a pig)...a few mugs....two hats....yeah...I'm a nerd....I also have many different marvel/DC comics, movies, etc.....I have the piano theme music for the star wars movies, James bond, harry potter, superman, Sweeny Todd, pride and prejudice, phantom of the opera, the office, Beethoven, Mozart, etc....... but it just makes up who i am, really. I own all the Harry Potter movies, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, Batman Movies, the watchmen comic and movie, extended versions of the Lord Of The Rings....In fact I am proud to say I am a nerd. I love to play video games and I'm good at them (generally). I'll kick your trash at Super Mario Smash Bro.'s on the Wii. Or any super Nintendo game for that matter. I'm good at guitar hero/rock band. Gosh, not to toot my own horn, but I'm freakin awesome! Not to mention I'm good at sports and I am freakin hilarious. Gosh I'm pretty much the awesome package. EGO BOOST RIGHT HERE!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats right! You ARE freaking awesome! And being a nerd is the best, I always say that the sooner people realize we're ALL nerds, the better! :)

    ReplyDelete